Romantic creatures..
love birds..
this is this years takashimaya christmas paper bag.. i must say.. its one of the nicest designs compared to the previous years.. where they keep the design and change the colour.. christmas at taka, the busniess has been hit really badly this year.. its really different from the past 3 years.. sales have sky dived... i avarage about $400 of sales a day.. which is about the same as last time but not during peek seasons.. sales is really bad.. i can stone there for half and hour and no customers buy anything.. this is bad.. its a boring christmas.. lets hope the sales picks up..
oh.. and i got christmas logcake.. from TWG.. my neighbour at taka.. big big thank you..
TWG is Teas of The World.. its a local company with internatal partners.. they basically gather all the finest tea leaves from all around the world and sell them..
i've tried it.. its not bad..yesterday.......
i saw someone.....
a big hello kitty fan...
a mediacorp artists....
one of mediacorp seven princess...
is this a big enough clue..??..haha..
alright..
well.. i did not actually realise it was dawn yeoh when she was at my shop until i asked if she needed help.. then i hear her voice.. then i see her face.. i was omg.. its dawn yeoh.. of cos i have to remain calm la.. cannot at there stone.. then she say she looking around.. then after that she left.. but i still cannot confirm if its her.. cos.. like strange.. no one notice her meh..
and so she came back to my shop again.. this time to buy my chocolates..haha.. so i look see and listen again.. wah.. confirm its her la.. she is really tall.. almost as tall as me.. and she is not wearing heels.. that should give you an idea how tall she is.. actaully out of 4 saw all very tall only fiona xie short..haha.. i have seen several mediacorp artists since i started work at taka and to see them "normal" i mean not acting.. i can say.. they are no different from what you see on tv.. wat you see on tv their acting, its not really acting most of the time.. i mean its like their personility thats shows when they act.. i also dont know how to say.. i'm getting confused myself..haha..
you can click the picture to read the artical.. (taken from bluetongueskinks.net/The shingleback lizard
romantic creatures.. hence to title of my post...
some infomatino about the lizard..
The Shingleback Blue Tongued Skink — (T. rugosa rugosa • Gray, 1825)
This species has several nicknames including the stumpytail, bobtail, pinecone, and sleepy lizard.
The Shingleback is the most diverse looking of all blue tongues. It has much larger, and tough scales that make it look like an armored tank. There is also an ongoing argument involving this species. Some experts believe the Shingleback belongs to the genus trachydosaurus. Others still say tiliqua, and after hearing arguments from both sides, that's what I currently agree with. Incredibly, Shinglebacks are known to be monogamous. Profoundly fascinating and an extreme rarity in reptiles, the Shinglebacks pair at the end of spring and spend 6-8 weeks together before actual mating takes place. They move about together, and even share the same living quarters. They spend up to 75% of their time together during the mating season, and subsequently, soon separate. The gestation period is five months, and after being born, the offspring stay within their mother's territory for the first years of their lives. The next year, the same female and male pair again! If the pair get separated, both the male & the female will try to seek out their partner. Their bond is quite strong. There's an old story about a female Shingleback that was trapped in a wire fence and died. She had been dead for about two days before someone happened to see her. A male was found next to her dead body. The Shingleback is VERY common in Australia, but seldom seen in the pet trade (exporting animals from Australia is highly illegal of course, and these animals are found only in Australia). They'll fetch a pretty penny...expect to pay well over $2000-4000 for a pair or even a single animal.
Distinguishing marks:
- • Huge armored scales like no other blue tongued skink
• Enormous wide head
• Extremely short stubby tail
• The most unique looking of all blue tongue
Close Your Eyes-Weslife
If you wanna know
Tomorrow morning I have to leave
But wherever I may be
Best believe I'm thinking of you
I can't believe how much I love you
All we have is here tonight
We don't want to waste this time
Give me something to remember
Baby put your lips on mine
And I'll love you forever
Anytime that we find ourselves apart
Just close your eyes
And you'll be here with me
Just look to your heart
And that's where I'll be
If you just close your eyes
Till your drifting away
You'll never be too far from me
If you close your eyes
I know I'm gonna see you again
But promise me that you won't forget
Cause as long as you remember
A part of us will be together
So even when you're fast asleep
Look for me inside your dreams
Keep believing in what we're sharing
And even when I'm not there to tell you
I'll, I'll love, Love you forever
Anytime that I can't be where you are
(Chorus)
Is there anywhere that far?
Anytime you're feeling low
Is there anywhere that love cannot reach?
Oh no
It could be anywhere on earth
It could be anywhere I'll be
Oh baby if you want to see
Just close your eyes
And you'll be here with me
Look to your heart
That's where I'll be
Just close your eyes
Till your drifting away
You'll never be too far from me
(Chorus)
only time will tell, i'll prove this all wrong.........
Labels: christmas, Shingleback lizard


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home