Hamper.. christmas is coming...
christmas hampers for sale at The Chocolatier- takashimaya Basement 2 and OUB centre Basement 1.i had the chance to help my boss take some photos for her hampers which she will be selling during christmas.. readers do comment on the photos.. so that there will be room for improvement for me...
well, it was the first time i actually did something like this... a pleasent experience i will put it.. as the shop at OUB centre was really well lighted so i had no problems with the lighting and worrying about the reflection.. i would say it was pretty simple...
i like the way the photos turn out.. the way i pictured it to be.. with a slight yellowish tint to the photo.. it makes it looks more professional i think, rather then having white light to brighten up the hamper.. overall, i'm satisified with how the photo came out.. i have cleared my boss parents and now i have to see if my boss is satisified with the photos.. but i cant seems to send it to her via email.. i'm a happy photographer for now..
"I'll Never Break Your Heart" by Backstreet Boys
[Spoken:]
Baby, I know you're hurting
Right now you feel like you could never
Love again
Now all I ask is for a chance
To prove that I love you
From the first day
That I saw your smiling face
Honey, I knew that we would
Be together forever
Ooh when I asked you out
You said no but I found out
Darling that you'd been hurt
You felt like you'd never love again
I deserve a try honey just once
Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong
You walked in, you were so quick to judge
But honey he' s nothing like me
[Chorus:]
I'll never break your heart
I'll never make you cry
I'd rather die than live without you
I'll give you all of me
Honey, that's no lie
[2x]
As time goes by
You will get to know me
A little more better
Girl that's the way love goes baby, baby
And I (I) know you're afraid (know you're afraid)
To let your feelings show (feelings show)
And I understand
Girl, it's time to let go (girl, it's time to let go because)
I deserve a try (try) honey
Just once (once)
Give me a chance (chance) and I'll prove this all wrong (wrong you walked)
You walked in, you were so quick to judge (quick to judge)
But honey he's nothing like me
Darling why can't you see
[Chorus (2x)]
[Bridge:]
No way, no how (I'll never break your heart girl, I'll never make you cry)
I swear (Oh I, oh I, I swear)
No way, no how (I'll never break your heart girl, I'll never make you cry)
[Chorus (3x)]
this morning something lead me to playing this super old song on my itunes... and i decided that it should be played on my blog...
i'll give up this view just to tell her.........
Labels: The Chocolatier


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home