Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Because I'm a Girl




i was introduced to this mtv by a friend... and well... its touching... even more so after i found the lyrics to the song..

Here's the story which is portrayed in the mtv....

  • The story begins with the scene of a photographer who was taking a picture for an automobile magazine. He accidentaly took a picture of a girl who was walking across right in front of his camera. She excused politely and went away. One day, the photographer went to a salon which by accident was the the place where the girl worked at. He left his bini in the salon by accident, leaving the girl a chance to come by his workplace to return it. So she came to his studio and returned his bini.
  • But before she left, he made her pose as a model. They found out that they shared a same passion. He was a professional photographer and she was a girl who dreamed to be a model. They became close and spent a lot of time together. He took a lot of pictures of her and published them. One day, an accident happened while she was trying to get something from a high rack in his studio. An unlid bottle of photographic product fell and spilled on her. She was immediately taken to a hospital. The chemical of the photographic product was so toxic, it damaged her eyes so bad that she was about to never be able to see again.
  • A miracle happened, after a while being taken care in the hospital, the doctors took off the bandages on her eyes. She opened her eyes and saw the photographer's co-worker holding a celebration cake with a candle on it. The co-worker took her to his studio, but he was not there to be found. She was so sad because she loved him so much, she thought that the photographer left her.
  • One day when she was working, the co-worker came over and showed her the magazine he published with her as the model. She remembered about the racing place where they went together before. She found him there sitting on a bench with a dog next to him and noticed that he was blind.
  • She stand there and suddenly cried realizing that he loved her so much that he let go the most important part of his life as a photographer and a biker for her, his eyes. She was so touched knowing that he actually gave her his eyes just so she could see again.

  • this was the story line.. just in case you dont understand the mtv..


    Because I'm a Girl by Kiss- the lyrics/ narration in korean and english
    Dodeche ar suga obso namjadurui maum
    wonhar ten onjego da juni ije tonande
    ironjog choumirago nonun thugbyorhadanun
    gu marur midosso negen hengbogiosso

    I just cant understand the hearts of men
    they tell you they want you and then they leave you
    this is the first time, you're special
    I believed those words and I was so happy


    marur haji guresso nega shirhojyoda go
    nunchiga obnun nan nur bochegiman hesso
    norur yoghamyonsodo manhi guriurgoya
    sarangi jonbuin nanun yojainika

    you should have told me you didn't like me any more
    but I couldn't see that and you just rushed me
    although I will curse you I'll still miss you
    since I am a girl, to whom love is everything



    modungor swibge da jumyon gumbang shirhjungnenunge
    namjara durosso thollin mar gathjin anha
    dashinun sogji anhuri maum mogo bojiman
    todashi sarange munojinunge yoja ya

    i heard that if you give up things too easily
    to a man, he will get bored with you
    i don't think this is wrong
    a girl says that she will never be fooled again
    but she will fall in love again



    marur haji guresso nega shirhojyodago
    nunchiga obnun nan nur boche giman hesso
    norur yoghamyonsodo manhi guriurgoya
    sarangi jonbuin nanun yojainika

    you should have told me you didn't like me any more
    but I couldn't see that and you just rushed me
    although I will curse you I'll still miss you
    since I am a girl, to whom love is everything


    [narration] Onur urin heojyosso budi hengbogharago
    noboda johun sarammannagir barandago
    nodo darun namjarang togathe nar saranghanda go marhanten onjego
    sorjighi na nega jar doenungo shirho
    naboda yepun yoja manna hengboghage jar sarmyon otohge
    guroda nar jongmar ijoborimyon otohge
    nan irohge himdunde himduro juggenunde
    ajigdo nor nomu saranghanunde

    [narration]
    Hey babe
    the pain
    it's not enough to describe how i feel
    we were so happy together
    but I know now
    I've been blind
    you told me that you'd never let me down
    whenever I needed you you'd always be here
    I can forgive but I cant forget
    even though you hurt me
    I still love you
    I still love you



    sarangur wihesoramyon modun da har su inun
    yojaui chaghan bonnungur iyong hajinun marajwo
    hanyojaro theona sarangbadgo sanunge
    irohge himdurgo oryourjur mollasso

    don't take advantage of a girl's willingness to do anything for love
    and her caring instinct
    i didn't know that to be born as a girl and to be loved was so hard
    although i will curse you i'll still miss you
    since i am a girl, to whom love is everything
    although i will curse you i'll still miss you
    since i am a girl, to whom love is everything


    Narration (Guy, only in the music video)
    There's someone I'm in love with...
    Although I can't be with her now...
    I'm still in love with her...



    the lyrics.. is meaningful and true.. love... 4 letters... with extremely deep meaning...
    wat is love??? thats for you to decide..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home